70 days +/-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 days +/-

I was down at the lease that I manage towards bay city this last week. I am happy to say that millet is in the ground and rice just started to head.
    With the reports from the prarrie pot holes this year, we going to have a great hatch. T-minues 70 days +/- till teal season!! I will post some pictures of the rice when I get a chance.
    WS

Man I have an itchy trigger finger
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Are you two buddies?

Comment

Those teal eat good!

Comment

All friends here "Nancy"
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Teal season was set at 16 days again this year. It opens on the 12th of September, and runs till the 27th. Can't wait...i love eating those guys.

We are putting in a big duck blind on one of our properties now...20' x 6'. It's gonna be a beast when we're done.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

we need to go out thier i want to check it out
              Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Andy

Originally posted by MilosMaster View Post
                Are you two buddies?
                Andy,

Unfortunately I now a bunch of the guys on this board .... j/k...they are good guys.
                How is the new lease looking ?

Robbie,

Defiantly come take a look at the new lease sometime....it's bigger and better than my 83 pound aj!

WS

Comment

Good deal Will, look forward to sharing some field time with you and some of them this season.

Lease #1 is looking really, really good but I don't have any pics at work.

Lease #2 is looking better, see pics below. This is the one in Montague County. Quack Quack Boom!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I lied, here are pics to Lease #1, this is the one on the Sulpher River near Paris that just had the NRCS WRP put in. It is obvious the WRP needs some time to mature, but considering it was all soybean fields 6 months ago I am pleased with the progress. These pics were taken at the end of May and much to my suprise we saw a few BWT out there. Looking forward to hunting the river sandbars some too!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=v9uj7x3.4hmccnz7&x=0&y=84qid d&localeid=en_US

Comment

Working...
                    X