No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy board.

I haven't fished/hunted the West End in almost 10 years but WestEndAngler was a fraternity brother of mine in college, so I thought I would join up and see whats going on over here. In high school I used to fish the surf from Bolivar to Surfside and wade around the San Luis Pass area quite a bit. Quite a few classes were skipped when it was green to the beach.

I lnow ive in Fort Worth and my 'home waters' are down around Rockport -my father is a native and our family has a home there. I love both inshore and bluewater and am an obsessive duck hunter. I mainly hunt the Rockport area, but got a lease closer to home for the first time. It looks great, we'll see if the birds agree!

Thanks!

How's Milo doing?? I got a new lab (Aimee) she's giving Sadie you know what...

We'll have to go hunting this season. Hopefully you can make it down here one weekend!

Welcome to the club!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome and sorry to hear you hung out with Coe in College, hopefully you graduated.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Howdy!! Coe is a pretty good guy!
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                How's Milo doing?? I got a new lab (Aimee) she's giving Sadie you know what...

We'll have to go hunting this season. Hopefully you can make it down here one weekend!

Welcome to the club!!
                Milos great, but my parents have shoplifted him. I was so busy with work the first year I was in FTW that I left him with them so that he wouldn't be sitting at home alone all the time. Last season my Dad started going on solo hunts with just he and Milo and that was all she wrote. He is semi-retired so he can hunt all the time, but always used to pout because he didn't have anybody to go with and his fake knees can't handle mud, picking up the spread and getting birds all in the same hunt. Milo obviously gets the birds and he has taught him to pick up the spread too, so now I have no chance of getting my dog back. It is for the best, now he spends at least half his time in Rockport going swimming, hunting alot, fishing alot, getting spoiled by my Mom and generally living a labs dream life. I miss the hell out of him though. In other news, I'm in the market for a yellow male!

We definitely need to hunt together this year, I will put some pics of my new lease on the hunting board. I definitely want to make it down and play with your new mud boat. Saw the pics on FB, that thing looks pretty sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  Welcome and sorry to hear you hung out with Coe in College, hopefully you graduated.
                  HAHA, ZING!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I graduated but it did take me 5 years. And some summers.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MilosMaster View Post
                    HAHA, ZING!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I graduated but it did take me 5 years. And some summers.

Thanks for the welcome.

5 years, that is it??? Took me 6, partied too hard and did not want to leave a campus full of hot girls and cheap drink specials.

Seriously, welcome aboard and get the heck out of Ft. Worth and come where the real fishing is!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                    X