6/26 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/26 report

Westerly winds blew once again this morning at 10 to 12 knots but then dropped off below 5 knots at 10am. This has when the heat has been the toughest with 0 winds. Water in West Bay is in good shape. Couldn't get them to hit a topwater today but my party did manage 17 to 18 Trout to 23" on a mix of Assassins. Keyed in on sicks over shell in 3 to 4' of water.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Thanks Pimp! I hope to see ya running over JT on the water while JT is practicing moonwalking and crotchety grabbing.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks again for your reports Greg, can't wait to hit the water, but not looking forward to the heat. Oh well, keep enough cold beer on board and everything should be OK.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report..Hope those sharks stayed away from yalls stringers today!

Comment

Sounds like a great job once again! Thanks for the report.

Comment

Thanks for the report AP!
            Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

thanks for the report. tight lines to ya

Comment

nice report.congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go , Moe and I fought the wind Sat. can't wait for the lay down to see what happens!
                  Last edited by wishbone; June 29, 2009, 03:05 PM.
                  A Living Legend

Comment

Working...
                  X