Obama causes "OUTSOURCING" of Jobs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama causes "OUTSOURCING" of Jobs!!

Obama promised he would focus on "Jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced". He appointed as his Jobs Czar, Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of GE. Even while he was just enjoying his newly appointed position, GE was closing its last US Plant that made light bulbs in Virginia and was opening a plant in China to make lightbulbs, which would be more costly to US Citizens. GE also opened a factory in Viet Nam (Commies again) to make Wind Turbine components. GE and the President's Job Council, headed by Immelt, received over $1.2 Billion in "Stimulus Funds".

GE placed an order with ATI Casting, an American mfg., for wind turbines but cancelled that it in order to get cheaper parts from China. ATI offered to match the cheaper price, but GE refused, so ATI laid off 302 employees/AMERICANS.

In October 2008 Obama promised he would "invest $15 Billion a year in renewable energy sources to create 5 million new energy jobs over the next decade--jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced". Obama predicted a future where his Stimulus-created jobs would help us eliminate Middle East oil within 10 years and "help save the Planet in the bargain."

Who could resist such a rosy picture?-no Middle East oil and 5 MILLION New Jobs!!!

He also proclaimed he had a goal to put 1 million electric cars on the road by 2015, so he set up a $2.4 Billion Stimulus Program to support battery production. Nearly half of the $2.4 Billion went to foreign firms, 2 firms from South Korea (given $300,000,00 to build plants in the US) and ended up hiring foreign nationals in Michigan to do work Americans could do. The Department of Energy admits that 11 of the 18 contractors that received stimulus funds are Asian firms.

Also, we don't see many "electric cars" on the road. After receiving $500,000,000 in US loan guarantee, Fisker Automotive is producing an electric car that costs $100,000 per unit and is produced in Finland.

The largest recipient of Obama's program to promote green energy was Abengoa Biogeneria, a Spanish Company, which received $2.7 Billion in loan guarantees for 3 of its projects. That is more than the $500,000,000 wasted on Solyndra and another $400,000,000 on "Abound Solar", two companies that went bankrupt after receiving the loan guarantees backed by Taxpayers' money.

North Carolina based LED Maker CREE, INC. got $39,000,000 in Obama money and then opened a plant in China-half of the company's employees are Chinese now.

The Windy Flats project received $218,000,000 in Stimulus Grant money and used it to buy Wind Turbines assembled in Denmark. The Danish company, Haldor Topsoe, received a $25,000,000 Stimulus Grant to construct a demonstration scale biorefinery.

SunPower got a $1.3 Billion loan guarantee. SunPower admits now that some of the solar panels will be made in Mexico, not California. ABB, Inc. got $16,000,000 to create green energy manufacturing jobs, but laid off its US workers and transferred the work to Mexico.

The EPA gave $1.5 million to Jakarta Indonesia to reduce air pollution.

Parago used Stimulus money to hire hundreds of El Salvador and Dominican republic citizens to administer a renewable energy rebate program. A Japanese subsidiary, Eurus Energy, received $91.4 Million in Stimulus Grants for a wind farm-they bought Mitsubishi wind turbines-all made overseas.

Let's not forget GM. You know how much Obama has touted all the jobs he saved by bailing out GM-you just haven't heard that GM opened a $200,000,000 plant in Thailand to build diesel engines for their trucks.

Now Bruce and Harvey, please tell me why Obama deserves anyone's vote?

There are plenty more "examples" of Obama waste-I just got tired of typing all the names and companies.

Seems like a herd of bulls is running through town, destroying everything and leaving nothing but BS in the streets.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Kinda makes a feller a bit angry. I hope it is enough to make 51% of the voters angry.

Comment

I'm not going to speak for Bruce, Jerry but I'm a strong proponent of everyone who wants a job should have one and I don't mean at Wal-mart (unless they choose that option.) Although there is honor and dignity in whatever line of work a person chooses, I'm no fan of outsourcing by either political party and "made in America" still means a lot to me.This election should be about the pocketbook and should be very interesting. Can't wait for the debates. Maybe a lot of issues will be cleared up. Thanks for posting my friend.

Comment

DAMN.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
        X