report 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• report 6/26

I met up with dbarham at 6am today on the seawall. The surf was flat and the water was sandy but visable to about a foot and a half. Duanne hooked up first as I was walking out. We pretty much hooked up every cast for a couple of hours on large sandies and a few specks. Duane was first to string a keeper speck then me and the Duanne caught the fish of the day at about 20". A few minutes later I looked over at him beating a shark that was latched onto his stringer. I went over and he and I both went medieval on the shark who finally gave up the trout. Guess which one was cut in half? We saw kings come out of the water chasing bait a couple of hundred yards out all morning which was very cool! I was wishing that I had brought my kayaks. Anyways, it started to get hot as the sun came up and we decided to give it up.
    I had fun bro!
    boom
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Nice job! Thanks for giving me something to ready as I sit here in the airport!

Comment

Great report, except for the shark!
      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nice job!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good report boom! i came home and fell asleep! call you in a minute.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice job and report ya'll.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice report boom ,Funny thing is every time i surf fish with duane a shark get someone fish.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good report and sorry to hear about the shark, would have been a funny sight to see.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Great report. Yep those sharks always get the best half of a trout

Comment

yeah im gonna bring my .270 next time
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

There some talk of Corndog haven a run in this morning with mr Bull...
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        yeah im gonna bring my .270 next time
                        Wuss, we did allright with the hand to fin combat.
                        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                        boom

Comment

nice catching.good report.congrats
                          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good report and thanks.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good job guys! Were ya'll in the "secret spot" where the boat potlickers came up on us the last time?
                              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                              X