7/25 W. Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/25 W. Bay

Went out 9:30-12. Conditions weren't all that great. Tide was up and had the water a little high at the grassline. Visibility was only good in the protected areas due to the moderate wind. Got my limit with one nice ~19"er and the rest ~15"s. Lots of tater chips. Poor visibility had me stepping on 3 flounder/rays. Gotta be careful with that shuffle... Saw a squid and huge swarms of small crabs on the shore.

Gotta be careful with that shuffle. You know that's right!!! By yourself, were ya? Good going on the limit!!!

Comment

Geeez, gald you didn't get stuck.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Good work, Milkjug! Rays suck.

Comment

Lots of tater chips. Poor visibility had me stepping on 3 flounder/rays. Gotta be careful with that shuffle... Saw a squid and huge swarms of small crabs on the shore.

tater chips never heard that term before? the meaning?

Comment

Got my mouth watering for some stuffed flatties....

Comment

I love potato chips because they grow into big potato chips that make a bunch of little potato chips and so forth and so forth.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                I love potato chips because they grow into big potato chips that make a bunch of little potato chips and so forth and so forth.
                Pretty much say's it all.

Comment

Good Report. Glad to see someone getting the time. I may get a break this weekend for a trip. Shhhh I didn't say that!! LOL

Comment

nuttin like a magic carpet ride aboard a doormat or huge ray! yee haw! good limit of great table fare wtg YAN
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sweet '
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X