Freeport 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeport 6/26

Nothing really to exciting to report, caught are snapper, I will say they were all very solid fish. Never really seen a good color change saw no weeds at all. All in all it was great to be on the water but the fishing was ok. We had a guy get sick, so we only went about 45, plan when we left were to go 70 or so. Didn't even take any pictures. Oh well.. Back at it tomorrow. I ran South yesterday going to run more West tomorrow I think..

He got sick in your WC? Give him ginger next time...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah, on the way out, he was talking how much fun it was and so forth. We stopped the first time he said it's much funner running don't like the stopping so much lol...I told him to get in the water if he was feeling bad. So basically he stayed all day in the water we'd move he'd get in the boat and throw up lol...it was a miserable day for him, and then it got almost dead flat and he started feeling better.

Comment

Man that stinks can ruin your day
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good trying Seaweed. How's the new cat?
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

New boat is great. Finally figuring it out. The one thing that I haven't figured out that I did on my last boat and is the single most important thing on the boat is freakin XM radio. They hooked my weather up but don't think they did my radio.

Comment

Working...
            X