6/27/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/27/09 report

Met up with Fishwestend member Don AKA Bokey this morning at 530 at Fat Boys bait camp. The first trip last month was to show Don around the lower end of West Bay and this trip would be on the upper end of West. The plan this morning was to go get a few fish early then just go running around a show him areas around the south shoreline, north shoreline, Meacoms, Jones, and both Deer Islands.
    The fishing part was a little slow this morning as the bite just never really turned on as I had planned. Today was by far the toughest morning bite of the week. We missed several early including the first 4 fish I had on. I had one on this morning that was an easy 5lbs that just pulled off before I could get my hands on her. We finally statred sticking a few fish a little later on in the morning on plum Assassins. We ended up stringing 9 Trout. 6 of the 9 Trout were in the 22 to 24" range. All Trout caught wading in water from 3 to 4' over shell. Water was in good shape with about 2' of visibility. Did not see alot of slicks this morning as I had been seeing the last 3 or 4 mornings.
    This d@mn west wind needs to go!!!!!

I enjoyed it Don and look forward to doing it again
    AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aqua pimp; June 28, 2009, 10:34 AM.
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Way to hang tough AP! At least you could move around. We were stuck dow on 8mile with a bunch of other waders and kayakers! Didn't see anyone catching much!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Nice going AP!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Way to grind AP!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

congrats AP

Comment

Thanks for the report AP, I always look forward to hearing from you.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The Pimple strikes again nice work A.P.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report Pimp. You are correct the trout are over the shell.

Comment

nice job finding the fish.congrats
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report AP.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X