Sea Isle Hazards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Isle Hazards

We'll be coming down to Sea Isle with our boat at the end of July. Really worried about what's in the water that we can't see and might hit with the boat since IKE. Does anyone have news on the area around Sea Isle, like the canals or even West Bay. We have gps coordinates saved from our trips before. Been coming down for about 4yrs. Thanks!

West Bay is fine. Run it like you did before and you will be ok.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

YES-JT is a hazard!!

Watch out for a drunkard in a Blackjack-he keeps it at Sea Isle and answers to "JT". He was pre-Ike and is now post Ike. J/K!!! JT is a hazard, but he's OK in my short bus book.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Watch out for a drunkard in a Blackjack-he keeps it at Sea Isle and answers to "JT". He was pre-Ike and is now post Ike. J/K!!! JT is a hazard, but he's OK in my short bus book.
        Ok, got it! We will give him all the room he needs!

Comment

Remember to stay off his flat, he hates potlickers!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Be careful navigating those tidal shoals next to the ICW
            "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

This is where I enter and exit the ICW. It is deep year round
              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

Well he was in a big boat. If I had a really expensive boat I would do all I could to not cause damage to it.

Comment

warning new fresh up to date floating hazturds

We were heading out of Sea isle after the tourney yesterday and about halfway betweeen the no wake sign and the marina i said hey look at those big mattes of weed in the canal.We got close and it was two big floating blobs of human waste that some jackwagon had dumped.I about lost a good 6 pack of beer i drink at the bar.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

We saw that crap too,340 said it was Algie,I kinda hav to agree with you Chrris!!LOL!..The DV had a lot of scum in it too! And Rocky put his hat back on after it blew in that water! Nasty!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                    X