Saturday night FUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night FUN

Got a pass tonight and took advantage. SWorst winds dirtied the water some. Still did well two man limit and off the water at midnight. My buddy walked within 2' of a 30" + ray. Needed new shorts. LOL. Passed on several fish that were legal. Pic to follow in the morn. I'm tired and drivin home. All fish 15-18" no blankets but I'll take a limit anytime.

As long as you can see the rays, it's ok. You can always move away! It's when you don't see um is when the problem is. Good going on the limits, good times, fo' sho' !!!

Comment

Nice work! The tides are finally getting to 0-level low tide in the evening instead of this high tide stuff where you can't even see the bottom on the grasslines.

As long as you can see the rays, it's ok. You can always move away! It's when you don't see um is when the problem is
      Truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

He didnt see it until he was right beside it. He was in 2-4" and the ray in 5-6" 3' away. Thats how bad the visibility was. He said it raised up and the eyes above the water staring right at him. Never worn ray guards myself usually if I cant see I go home.

Comment

Yep, they know your coming before you see them! Water vibrations/waves.

Comment

Upside down tailgate pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flounder 7.28.12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	557691

Comment

Nice flounder!

Comment

When's the fry?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Looks Very Yummy!!! NICE JOB!!

Comment

Nice flounders! You didn't take the stinger? Great grilling stingray wings, had many and have taken quite a few myself.

Comment

I currently have a deal cut with the rays. I leave you alone you do the same for me. And it has worked for years!!

Comment

Working...
                      X