Tc this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tc this morning

Went to Tc this morning got to my honey hole late due to me staying up late and drinkin lmao so my first was at about 7:30 and on the second cast nice fat 18" trout on electric chicken split tail shad. Ended up with 7 trout from 15-18" and one easy 20" spittin the hook! All were caught on electric chicken and watermelon and red tail with 1/4 oz jig head. My buddy put on one of my hackberry hustlers and caught a really nice 17 1/2 " flounder unfortunately for him that was all he could hook up with. I took pics but came out pretty crappy so i aint even posting the lmao !

Glad you got'em, FF. My early morning trip was a total bust due to lack of proper planning.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
        ....nice report FF. I had thought about getting up but when I heard that rumblin' off to the south I decided to hang out here and work on the boat some.
        Yeah, right when the storm came through i feltvthat couple degree drop the bite instantly shut down. I knew it would happen but i had to go i usually only get a couple chances a month to go so i jump on them lol

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Thanks for the report!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

They turned on in Seabrook when the storm got close but once that wind died the fishing did too.

Comment

Working...
              X