I got baby tomato's coming up ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got baby tomato's coming up ...

Doing the heriloom thing with two type of tomato's - CARBON and Striped ...

The majority have come up in their containers. Some two or three in each container.

Talked to Phil Ortiz on some tips ... he liked what I was doing. He said they should come up fine as long as my medium was steril (which was compost that I made) ... It got hot enough as it's big.

If you want some in the next week or two come by the house in NW Houston.... I will give you a few in a single container.

The longer you wait the better they will be... as I have them in mostly shade now.

Mine will be grown 100% organic ....

Skipp
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

I'll come get some from you.

Comment

Very cool! Post some picks of your babies.

I'm going to put in some Anna Russian, Carbon and Dona for a fall planting, this weekend.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Dang my sping mayors are still blumming!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Last year, my early tomatos produced all summer and well into fall. This year, they are doing badly. Started off strong, but petered out. Gotta get my soil checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            I'll come get some from you.
            When you ready comon ... they are less than a week old so give them a few weeks and they will be good to go
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

let me know when they are ready. If you are in NW houston you are only about 15-20 mins north of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                let me know when they are ready. If you are in NW houston you are only about 15-20 mins north of me.
                they are ready post up
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

They are getting stronger... At the end of this week would be a good time to come get some
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I'm out of town this weekend. I'll get with you to go get them early next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X