6/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/27

Live shrimp under corks. Slight west wind, then wsw wind until about 11 am. Fished north shoreline. First 3 casts = 3 keeper trout 16-18". Ended with 6 trout, lotsa dinks, no reds. Moved to Chocolate about 1 pm after coming in for about an hour. That was a mistake, wind kept building and was getting rough. Left Chocolate fairly quick and tried south shoreline, then tried Shell Island-1 scallophead shark-it has my flourescent orange cork wrapped around it, so if ya find my cork on the shark, please return the cork to me!!
    Did not fish Sunday.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

nice catching,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

How big was the scallophead?

Comment

About 2'. Did ya find my cork-it has "JN" marked on it?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report. Any reds in Chocalate

Comment

Nada red or a trout-it was blown out, so we left after about 1 drift-did see birds working, but likely dinks. We shoulda hit Chocolkate early-we hit it after 1 pm and by then was 15-20 wsw wind. Thought about going into Hall's but figured to hot on the flats, so headed back south.

Comment

Working...
            X