Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiffstiff

Fly fishing report for 6/27,28,29;
    The reds are tailing and podding in the coves on the south side.The fly fishing has been as hot as the weather.Fish have been active from 8am to 1 pm then they shut down and will not eat the fly.Sight casting has been A#1 top shelf in spite of the sorry WSW winds all week.Landed 5 reds and 1 drum on Sat.,6 reds 1 -28in. Lady fish(great fight,lots of jumps and blistering speed into the backing twice) on Sun.,7 reds and 1-trout 18in. on Mon. Smallest red was 19 in. and larget red was 26 1/2 in. Great three days of sight casting !

Sweet! Great report!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Were you out there with your wife on Sunday?

Comment

Very nice,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

FP10

No Iwas solo.

Comment

Thanks for the good report! Sight casting is too much fun. It's all about the anticipation. I fumble like a clutz though when I see fish

Comment

Nice going for sure! I love catching reds on fly.

Don't tell me that MilkJug... I'm counting on you to put 2 reds in the boat
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome action.....Thanks for the report!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report SS. Keep it up!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sweeeeeet

Comment

I was the one out there fly fishing the South shore with my wife. I've got a green and white poling skiff.

I agree that the sight casting has been good lately, though the reds have been a little picky or maybe the dirty water has limited their sight. Have to drag the fly across their nose sometimes..... On the low tides though it has been easy - they are backing all over the place and you can spot them a mile away.

Comment

skiffstiff

Flatscat1,
                        Do you have that light green Gordon skiff ?

Comment

Nothing to say but sweeeeeeeeeet! Great catch !
                          A Living Legend

Comment

Working...
                          X