Brain Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Teaser

See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common.

1. Banana

2. Dresser

3. Grammar

4. Potato

5. Revive

6. Uneven

7. Assess
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Move the first letter of every word to the end and it makes the same word.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Transformed palindrome... eh?

http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/jokes/monty-python-parrot.html

Scroll to the bottom of the transcript, if'n you don't wanna read the whole thing.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

What else u got Robalo? lol
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Xpress89 is on his game today.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Xpress89-winner winner!!! You get one dead shimp from Cody at the Sea Isle Bait camp.

Very good.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Darn! I was gonna say "They were all on the same list"!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                Darn! I was gonna say "They were all on the same list"!
                Bruce gets 2nd place-he gets a dead menhaden off the beachfront (he must pick his own up though).

Comment

I was down on Sunny Beach(8mile) yesterday for some sun and fun with the kids and I guess the city plowed over the dead fish there and buried them pretty well. Still stepped on them in the surf with the boogie boarders.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                    I was down on Sunny Beach(8mile) yesterday for some sun and fun with the kids and I guess the city plowed over the dead fish there and buried them pretty well. Still stepped on them in the surf with the boogie boarders.
                    Ewwww! That could cut your foot open-and nothing worse than a rotting fish cut-be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Xpress89-winner winner!!! You get one dead shimp from Cody at the Sea Isle Bait camp.

Very good.
                      Just one? I at least want a pound or two so i can sit on the jetties and catch some gaftop. ahahhaa
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                        Just one? I at least want a pound or two so i can sit on the jetties and catch some gaftop. ahahhaa
                        Sorry but only one because ya aint be holding your mouf rite!!

Comment

Bruce gets 2nd place-he gets a dead menhaden off the beachfront (he must pick his own up though).
                          Woo hoo!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sorry but only one because ya aint be holding your mouf rite!!
                            I hear he always holds his mouth right... LMFAO!!
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

ahahahahah NOT! I hope your new boat sinks to the bottom at the boat ramp. ahahahaha
                              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X