6/30 jetty report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/30 jetty report

Met up with Mark, his son Gordan, and daughter Tamera this morning at Fat Boys at 6am. Headed to the jetiies where the action was a little slower than expected but we did catch a few Trout free linning Shrimp. left the jetties at 830 and headed of to deep shell near the Texas City Dike were we found solid action til noon free linning Shrimp. Left them biting at noon and headed in with a 3 man limit to 21". Probably caught close to 40 to 45 Trout today.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Nice work, looks like some happy clients.

Comment

That's a nice day on the water in anyones book AP...

If anyone is looking for a guide to show them West Bay or you just want to take a trip I'd suggest you hook up with Capt. Greg aka Aqua Pimp!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The only thing that is worrying me is, all this shrimp talk from AP! Just playing and I agree with Coe!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice report AP....Still on em!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Go A.P. way to put them on the fish ,i might have to send my kids with you .Nice work>
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Excellent!
              Live bait? I don't remember AP ever using live bait, at least in recent memory. Obviously, it still works!
              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Sweeetttt!!! Great report AP! Keep it up!

Lurefisher, i can definitely say AP is awesome with kids... Since our trip out w. AP my little brother has been yearning to fish again...

Comment

Originally posted by slyell View Post
                  Sweeetttt!!! Great report AP! Keep it up!

Lurefisher, i can definitely say AP is awesome with kids... Since our trip out w. AP my little brother has been yearning to fish again...
                  Well then maybe he can handel me and Sneeky,Corndog and Barham....
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice job again AP.Congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Well then maybe he can handel me and Sneeky,Corndog and Barham....

He said kids....not infants!
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice AP. Thanks for the report.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X