Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New surf cam in surfside

this one is a live stream

not working to good right now, but there is a storm coming close to us right now.

Thanks for the information though.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks Gilbert. I guess what everyone says about ya aint all true after all.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

your missing out. there is some chicks sun bathing in bikini's.

Comment

Coe, can you add this cam to the front page, like the others?
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Thanks Gilbert. I guess what everyone says about ya aint all true after all.

Comment

She better move her ases soon, because there is a nasty storm going her way
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I will see what I can do... Do the other surf cams work? haven't played with them since ike
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I think all of them do. Jamacia Beach Observatory use to have one pre IKE, not sure if that one works anymore.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

thats gonna cause me to burn the road up! good cam best ive seen.
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Dude it isnt working for me dang it!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Could you link to the www.gtownsurf.com site too? They have a good one for the seawall. It even allows you to see where the breaks are at night time, since the street is lit up enough. They are supposedly going to make it a live stream too.

Comment

Its asking for a UN & PW from me... guess my IT policy doesn't like me... finally got around all the BS and blocked sites they do using IE... Downloaded Google Chrome and I'm accessing everything!!

Comment

Hmm, green streaks moving to within the rock groins on seawall. If the wind doesn't crank up I think I'm going to set the alarm for early tomorrow

Comment

Yall send me an e-mail or PM about the surf cams your requesting...

Comment

Working...
                              X