Hello All!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!!!!!!

I just joined and am eager to communicate with as many of you as possible about the never ending love for fishing!!!!! I was introduced to fishing at age 6 by my father and have been fishing ever since!!!!!! I can't get enough....I just wish I had more time to fish and less time to have to work!!!!! lol.....Its a shame fishing doesn't pay out in money!!!!! lol but then again who would sell their catch???? Not me!!!!!

Look forward to sharing pics and stories with you guys. And by the way, anyone interested in fishing down in Sargent or Matagorda Bay let me know I have access to a bayhouse free of charge, nice pier and I have caught many specs there along with reds. Also the house is less then 10 minutes away from the beach for surf fishing as well. Only stipulation......I have to go with ya!!!!!

Look forward to chatting and meeting you!!!!

Fisherwoman

Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you here
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Howdy! This a great little place with a bunch of good folks.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Hello!!!!!! It sounds like it!!!!!!! Looking forward to hooking up with you guys and with some fish!!!!! I would surf fish down at the last opening to the beach by the water tower before getting to the SLP bridge. Did fairly well there last year but haven't been to much yet this year to make any judgements on whether or not it will be good for fishing or just sunning.

Would like to hit Caney Creek in Sargent within the next couple of weeks also Mitchell's Cut or the surf. I had Excellent fishing just from the pier at the bayhouse!!!!! Limited out on specs there last summer!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thank you.......I'm ready to go fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site, you will find lots of valuable information here.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you got a nice hook up with a Bay house down in matty. Thats awesome

Comment

Welcome Fisherwoman! I hope we get more matty/sargent reports from you, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X