Club Meetings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meetings?

There has been serious interest in our meetings going from just the Founders to some of the new active members. I think this is a great idea and will give us a chance to all get together talk buy our store items etc...

Who would be interested in attending... We were probably going to do 1 every other month or every month if there is enough interest...

YES
    100.00%
    NO
    0.00%
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I think you should send a personal invite, this way your..."some of the new active members" would know who you are refering to....

Comment

I think they all know I'm referring to everyone that has been posting I can send out personal invites so you don't get your feelings hurt Tiny

Comment

I'm finally free agian now i can start showing up agian
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Rob- I had to add your AVATAR & Profile Pic... I got tired of looking at a question mark

Comment

Wow!!! You'll have a whole 3 people there!!!! sounds like a blast!

Comment

I'm not quite in y'all's neck of the woods, but you never know when the Law will show.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                Wow!!! You'll have a whole 3 people there!!!! sounds like a blast!

Alright Tiny...

Guess what now we have4

PM Sent- 007 / Tiny...

Comment

club meetings

This is just a suggestion/question, why would you not want to send an invite to all Members. By letting all members get to know each other a little better through a meeting, this may increase activity on the forums and after all you will know by the turn out who wants to participate more. Speaking just for my self I would like to attend and participate and if you were to do it on a personal invite only my feelings would not be hurt. This is just a question am not trying to step on anyone’s toes or get in anyone business.
                  Thanks

Comment

Wow!! Gonna have 5 whole members at the meeting now...

Just need a place to meet.. There's "The Scoreboard" in Texas City off of Texas (1765) and Hwy 146, just behind the Valero......

Comment

There's some places on the Island that are open... Bucks West in Jamaica Beach was open last night...

Comment

I'll try to show.
                        I'm a shift worker. Most weekends have to work.
                        As screwed up as the West End is how about something a little more inland?
                        Like say.....Hooters? LMAO

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Now your talking!

Comment

Not quite accurate...

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                            This is just a suggestion/question, why would you not want to send an invite to all Members. By letting all members get to know each other a little better through a meeting, this may increase activity on the forums and after all you will know by the turn out who wants to participate more. Speaking just for my self I would like to attend and participate and if you were to do it on a personal invite only my feelings would not be hurt. This is just a question am not trying to step on anyone’s toes or get in anyone business.
                            Thanks

Jocues, I think you misunderstood... Club Meetings are open to anyone... I started this club/website with the help and support of a close group of friends, we meet regardless cause we hangout on the weekends and are all good friends...

No personal invites will be sent out, all meetings will be publicly announced both here on the forum and on our Calendar... I might even do a mass mailer newsletter announcing our first public meeting...

Comment

I will try and make it aswell. I will probably be there already if its at Hooters LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......
                              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X