My New Arrow Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Arrow Project

I posted a while back some arrows I built for my daughter's wedding and I liked doing it so much that I decided to build a set I could use that are truely traditional. It has taken some time and a lot of cheap dowel rods to perfect my nocks, but I think I'm there and I've messed up a lot of feathers practicing my wraps. Well I finished my first three last night and I'm very proud of them. No glue (except for the points), no plastic and the fletching is wrapped with sinew. I had planned on using these for practice and hunting, but now I'm not sure I want to shoot them they are so pretty. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Your attention to detail stands out. I have built a few of the rods that I fish with offshore....and I understand the time and patience that it takes on these types of projects. Very nice job.
    WS

Comment

Well I couldn't stand it and took them out Friday and shot them. I really have to pat myself on the back because these fly better than any arrows I've built or bought. Now if I can get bambi to play nice this fall, killing one with these arrows would be very speical!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Very nice job.Very nice
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
        X