Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Xtreme Redfish Anglers

ATTENTION ALL SALTWATER COWBOYS…

OK guys and gals, let the games begin. The Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail has arrived…NORTH VS. SOUTH…WHO will earn braggin’ rights (in addition to a lot of cash)? Our first tournament will be held in Matagorda, TX on October 17, 2009 (NORTH). Our second tournament will be held in Corpus Christi, TX on November 14, 2009 (SOUTH). It’s time to settle the score and weigh in big for your chance at a guaranteed first place grand prize of $10,000 CASH at each tournament venue!

You, the anglers, will vote on the tournament date and location for the 3rd and final showdown at the Captains Meeting in Matagorda, TX on October 16, 2009. You will not want to miss this event! So, grab your reels and cast your way to the top of the leader board!

The Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail website is officially up and running. Please visit www.xtremetournamenttrail.com TODAY to learn more about XRT and to register your spot in the most exciting tournament trail of the year!

I’m looking forward to a great series! Thank you all for your support and feedback.

Keep tight lines,
    Capt. Jen Green
    Tournament Director
    jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com
    Capt. Jen Green

FishWestEnd.com is proud to support the Xtreme Tournament Trail
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail is proud to be supported by West End Anglers. Check out the website....we proudly have a link to the site on our sponsor page! fishwestend.com ROCKS!
      Capt. Jen Green

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        FishWestEnd.com is proud to support the Xtreme Tournament Trail

You are now banned from TRS.... em!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I got banned when I built this website... But hell, I can still haul a 7LB red out of west bay
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X