Short Trip SLP 7/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Trip SLP 7/3

So my little bro and i headed down south this morning.. Launched out of Chocolate round 7:30ish and headed out to the SLP area.. We waded around for an hr or 2 and i picked up a 22in trout.. lil bro didnt get a single hit the whole time and got bored with the sun beating down on him. i think he's going to stop fishing with me since nothing comes about when hes around me! Got a call at 9 that my sister-in-law got t-boned by a truck who ran a red light in downtown so we rushed back to h-town. It was bad but thankfully not life threatening. Broken neck and a couple broken ribs but back home resting.

Water was real slick this AM round the pass but by the time we left it started dirtying up with the winds picking up a bit.

Just filleted the trout and found her stomach completely empty.. not a single thing inside. She must have been hungry.
    Attached Files

Broken neck! Dude hope she gets better soon!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good report water holding good at pass ,hope the sis inlaw gets better.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice report.....We will send out prayers to the SIL!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report! I may take my kayak there this week. Just hoping that wind settles a little bit

Comment

Thanks guys. She's out of commission for a couple weeks but feeling a whole lot better now!

Comment

Thanks for the report and sorry to hear about your sister in law. Hopefully she will be OK soon.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report.Hope your sister in gets better soon.When i broke my neck i was out of commission for 9 months.Not a fun injury
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report and pic. Hope your sister gets better soon

Comment

Thanks for the report-hope your SIL gets well soon.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X