Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DON'T like Ike!

Looks like Ike might pay us a visit.
    I'm praying hard to the fishing Gods to spare us.
    Sheeeesh.....we just can't get a break this summer with the weather.

Where do you think Ike is headed?
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Definatly will half to watch this one. I hope I don't half to drag the Black Jack back out of Sea Isle again

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Aqua- how do you like the Black Jack? I looked it over real hard at one of the boat shows... Let's see, I guess it was when Bill Kenner finally got out of his non-compete clause what like 3-4 years ago maybe? What a well made and beautiful boat...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Its not my boat but a good freind of mine down in Sea Isle. I use it alot and do alot of the maint and up keep on it. The boat is a good boat a handles West really well. Personally I would not buy it as a guide boat though, way to fancy for what I do. It almost handles just like my 23 Kenner except a little quicker. Bill really finished out the boat really nice, my only complaint on this boat is the hinges on all the compartment lids keep backing out. I need to see what I can do to fix these. i would definatly consider this boat for a tourney boat or just an everyday personal boat. Your right it is a beatigul ride. I just put a new prop on it a few weeks ago and got it hiiting 56mph, my 23 Kenner wouldn't dream of doing that LOL.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
          Looks like Ike might pay us a visit.
          I'm praying hard to the fishing Gods to spare us.
          Sheeeesh.....we just can't get a break this summer with the weather.

Where do you think Ike is headed?
          Right up Galveston's butt.

Comment

SO let's say it hits Port O'conner as a Cat 3. What does everyone think about the height of the storm surge in west bay? I'm not so worried about wind if it's that far away, but on the dirty side of the storm, with the rain and high tide, could cause some significant damage. Who's hauling their boat out of the sling if this is the forecast tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
            X