No announcement yet.

I'm new here and already got problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here and already got problems.

How do u change the format from phone mode? I can't get it back

Let me edit your details on the back end... I will give it a shot.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

No luck there... are you using an Iphone or BB? It detects mobile devices automatically... once on the forum it automatically sets to mobile mode... the home page (www.fishwestend.com) will look the same on phone and your browser...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        No luck there... are you using an Iphone or BB? It detects mobile devices automatically... once on the forum it automatically sets to mobile mode... the home page (www.fishwestend.com) will look the same on phone and your browser...
        I'm not on a phone , I was F in around and changed it to mobile mode and can't change it back.

Comment

Originally posted by REEL G View Post
          I'm not on a phone , I was F in around and changed it to mobile mode and can't change it back.
          Anybody know how to change it?

Comment

Yeah, okay... go to www.fishwestend.com/forum at the bottom of the page all the way at the bottom is a drop down menu box that says... "Select Forum Style" You want the default style...

Comment

If your still in Mobile mode you wont be able to view that so click this link and it should return you to the default settings..

Comment

Coe i got a stupid ? Where do i go to switch the site from emailing me every time someone response to a post?
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks WEA got it

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    Coe i got a stupid ? Where do i go to switch the site from emailing me every time someone response to a post?
                    edit options
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

You may have auto subscribe on? and when someone posts it will send an email... call me

Comment

Working...
                      X