Devil Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil Eyes

For you devil eye users out there FTU had a pretty good selection when I stopped by there today. They finally had the strawberry color I've been looking for. It's very similiar to the plum color that bass assassin makes. Hopefully these will hold up because those schoolie trout have been tearing the sh** out of my plastics!

Do you work those like a regular plastic...let is sink, pop it once or twice then let it sink again? Ive have some and have forced myself to use them and have yet caught a fish on one

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaSkiffin View Post
      Do you work those like a regular plastic...let is sink, pop it once or twice then let it sink again? Ive have some and have forced myself to use them and have yet caught a fish on one
      I work mine like any other soft plastic.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

MilkJug watched me throw three gulps in the trash... Had a brand new gulp bitten clean in half! Dang trouts are hurting me in the pocket book!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

They think the tail of the gulp is the best part

The devil eyes are good lures. Slimer's love 'em!

Comment

Yeah like 007 said, just work it like any other plastic.

Comment

i like em!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I like them too. Too bad the ones they sent to academy look like crap. they eyes were peeling off and the white was a brownish dirty color.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too gilbert.

Comment

I thought I was the only one having the issue with the trout ripping my plastics up! Thanks for letting us know.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

TTF plastics are crazy durable.

Comment

i am aloyal troutkiller user but couple weeks ago i tied on a pink devil eye and got a trout and a red on first two casts.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

They are awesome! I try to hop mines on the bottom and they work best when your wading.

Comment

I just got the pink and chartruses colors a few weeks ago and not had a chance to try them out. Pink for the beach front and chartruses to match the glass minnow pattern in the bay, as long as clear conditions prevail. I have also heard to use 1/16 oz jigs and be slow with it. So I thought it would be more of a winter or spring pattern but will have to challenge myself with them soon.

Is this a knock off of the Corky Devil?

Comment

TTK

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                              TTF plastics are crazy durable.
                              I like the trout killers, but the red killers are too firm and don't have much action.

The Devil Eyes are made by Mr. Brown's nephews and are similar, but not necessarily a knock off. I heard they are made be more like a typical plastic with more body.
                              Last edited by imhammer; July 11, 2009, 09:05 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X