Hurricane Ike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Ike

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Go South young man, hopefully to the least populated area below Matamoros. I wouldn't wish a storm on anyone, so I reckon wishing it to the least populated area is the best I can do.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Latest track models show Ike going in down around Mansfield this morning.

I know its still too early but maybe it will continue to be pushed south.
      May the Great and Powerful Fishing Gods send Ike away!
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I really would love to make a trip this weekend, Maybe it will calm down DRASTICALLY by Sunday!! I would love to hit the short rigs to see what gets pushed in!! Ya never know!!!!

Comment

Hell yah, as long as the storm surge doesn't cause me to remove the boat...

Comment

I'm headed down to the camp Wed. after school to tie everything down, and just in case, bring everything I can home with me. Sure can't think of losing the place after having it only a year. I'll be hysterical all weekend wondering about it.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

9/10/08 10 am cst update

Comment

Looks like we're gonna get some of it for sure down here in Brazosport area.

Just put up the storm shutters. Got all me gas cans filled. Generators working.
                Food, water, and pets all good.
                Gonna be a REAL crappy weekend me thinks.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

After tearing e'm up this morning we decided to go ahead and yank the Black Jack out of Sea Isle just in case. Thats one nasty looking storm out there.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I am pulling the Reel Estate out tomorrow... Got plans tonight!

Comment

Well take a look now boys 26 miles south of Galveston uhoh.

Comment

Some are saying the path might keep moving East of where they are currently predicting landfall... Perhaps more towards the Port Arthur area...

Comment

Working...
                        X