Windy Again 7/08/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy Again 7/08/09

Made a repeat trip this evening to the back lakes of west with Jerry and his son Justin. Justin had outfished us in Chocolate last time, so I knew I had better not let it happen again.
    Wind was kickin' about 25, and the water was nasty everywhere, so we fished all the protected water we could find and finally found some fish about 7:30. We ended the day with 6 keeper trout 16 - 18 1/2", 1 undersize flounder and I lost a red at the boat. We fished out of Jerry's boat since it is 5 feet longer than mine with the pontoons.
    Thanks Jerry, it was a lot of fun again.

I got the new prop put on today by Mike Hood Marine and will probably get it out on the water Tuesday evening to see what difference it will make. Off to Matty next Friday! Can't wait!

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice job.

Comment

nice trip.congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good job Chip, thanks for the report and pic

Comment

Nice work Chip. By the way, I might be in Port O'Conner next week staying in a condo on the water with some friends, so maybe we can try and hook up.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

When are we supposed to get a break from this wind

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              Nice work Chip. By the way, I might be in Port O'Conner next week staying in a condo on the water with some friends, so maybe we can try and hook up.
              Give me a shout and we will see what happens. I am going with some serious partyers, so you should come by and drink a few shots of Jager with us!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job Hamma!
                Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Chip
                  Thanks for showing us around, had lots of fun chasing birds .We need to do it again before I have to go back to school .

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Bring on the jager!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice job Chip! keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X