Magic monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic monday

I got to fish three days in a row this past weekend with mixed results.Saturday was a good day with 5 reds and two trout on Redfish Crack.All the fish were smallish 16 to 20 inches all around.Sunday was a nice day but not for catching fish.I was fishless for 5 hours and tired from poling so I decided to pull the plug and head for home.While on the way I passed a couple of areas that looked good so I made a u-turn to give it one more chance to get the skunk off.As soon as the boat came off plain I busted up a school of Reds.I had several shots at singles but none wanted to eat.A half hour later I spotted three reds crusing at about 50 ft.so I made a cast out in front and finally hooed one.It was the only fish that day but it was a 24 incher.
    Monday was just as nice a day as was Sunday but the fish were everwhere and they were hungry and happy.I caught the first 8 reds in a span of 75 minutes.The total for the day was 14 reds hooked and 12 landed.All but 4 reds were 22 to 25 in.The bigger red got into the backing three different times.I left at noon and the fish were still schooling.
    IT WAS A MAGIC MONDAY ! I did get some vidio and will try to get it posted .
    SKIFFSTIFF

Good for You, I have some Vacation coming in a few weeks,really looking forward to some of that magic!Thanks for sharing!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
    X