7/8/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/8/09 report

Left Fat Boys at 6am and headed to the jetties with Joe and his son Jake. The water at the jetties was in good shape, a little sandy but definatly fishable. The bite was not fast and furious but we had action. I think we picked up 7 or 8 Trout at the jetties before heading over to the deep shell pads near the dike. The incomming tide was ripping over near the dike which made it very hard to free line shrimp. Had to add some weight to the riggs to keep it near the bottom. We picked up a few more Trout there before calling it a day. Water was cleaning up very nicely and the conditions were almost perfect yesterday weather wise. We ended the day with 11 Trout brought back to the dock. We must have released another 7 or 8 Trout that were just a hair over 15". I don't keep any Trout unless there over 15 1/2". Not worth the fine for the shrinkage factor LOL

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Way to put the kids on the fish, good work AP. Boy you are fishing the heck out of those jetties. I guess I know where to find you
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good job AP, sounds like the wellspads continue producing fish

Comment

Excellent per the usual!
        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

nice job AP.congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report AP. thanks.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report AP.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Pimp's The MAN!!!
                "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Working...
                X