underater lights........... please help only one night off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underater lights........... please help only one night off

i need some help .... i have one night off and want to fish some lights but need help on location and has anyone had any luck in the lights at night

Bayou Vista, Tiki, Offats, Pirates, Jamaica, Terramar
    There are fish in all of them at some times. You just gotta find the one holding fish that night!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Pirates has been off lately... I'd say the fish would be closer to Terramar or Tiki and Offats at night right now
      Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 10, 2009, 10:59 AM.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

can yall give me directions on where to launch and park please

Comment

Try Tiki if the wind isn't bad. They are more right on the bay and not in a cove, which I think helps the fishing. Launch at Fat Boy's. I think this has been gone over on your TKF post too.

Comment

where can i launch for the lights around offats

Comment

Terramar is not bad right now, but the gar have been coming in here and the trout leave.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

thanks explorer where can i launch a kayak close to there

Comment

Hey Cowboy, not sure of how bad Ike messed up the locals down that way but if you catch one or two in a green light move on. If you find a white light above the water and you hear the popping of trout you might want to work that one longer. Bigger fish get spooked easy on the underwater green lamps. Glow plastics help as well.

Comment

Sorry I am just now replying, but there is not a lot of great places to launch a yak around there, but there is one stop, but I would have to show you how to get there.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Haven't done it in a while, but there have been some fish under the lights.

Last time i went down there for a night trip...about 3 weeks ago...there were a ton of fish in the lights but they were extremely spooky and hard to catch. First time i've really ever had that problem.

Hopefully they're hungry on your trip.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

At Jamaica you use the ramp area. Same at sea isle and terramar. Tiki-park at fat boys. Good luck. yes, trout are in lights at jamaica Beach, but come and go, so if ya work em all night, you should slay them. Please cut your line if you hook or tangle a light and do not pull the lights up or mess with them.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          At Jamaica you use the ramp area. Same at sea isle and terramar. Tiki-park at fat boys. Good luck. yes, trout are in lights at jamaica Beach, but come and go, so if ya work em all night, you should slay them. Please cut your line if you hook or tangle a light and do not pull the lights up or mess with them.
                          You have to have a key to get into Terramar's boat ramp.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Same at Sea Isle at resident's ramp as far as needing a key (or lock lopper)-oops, forgot to mention that, but the public ramp at Sea Isle is usuable (barely-on low tide it really sux).
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X