X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today...

is the day!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Good Luck!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Go get 'em Monte.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Let us know how you do. Wish I could join you.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

We went out of Dickinson bayou and fished outside the floodgate for 1 red and 2 trout. Still nice to get back out on the water

Comment

Well not allthat I thought it would be, but still nice. Started out at Todds Dump chunkin croaks( I know), I was able to box 6 trout pretty quick which was good but my buds weren't getting any bites. Don't know why...they both are good fishermen but I guess its like that sometime. After that peetered out, we headed out to the ship channel spoils and decided that didn't look too good so we left and started heading toward the dike. As we crossed the reef thats out in front of Dickenson bay but closer to the ship channel(sorry I don't know the name) we spotted a slick...WTH. 2 cast and I was rewarded with 2 trout...not too shabby. After that died, which was relatively quick, we headed for Misquito Island just to see. Wesaw alright, 2-3 foot blacktips busting shad, but if you could keep them off your line, there were a few trout mixed in. Switched to devil eyes and tops and ended with 4 more to round out a 12 trout box.
            After being up all night, we were ready to callit quits at noon so we headed in...water looked good, and their was a light morning wind out of the SW which was gusting to 15-18 by the time we left. Key on slicks and shad balls if throwing arty's. I'm about done with croaker for the year, twice is enough.
            Other thing was, we were usingone of Boyd O2 systems and that thing is the way to go if chunkin croaks or live bait. Those croaker were singing so loud it took us a minute to figure out where the sound was coming from...cool system. I'm gonna buy one for live weigh in tourney's.

Later, we're giving the Upper G Bay a shot tomorrow, my buddy caught a 26" trout there last week and some big reds...no croaks tomorrow, strictly hardware!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Go get em' Monte. Thanks for the report!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

5 trout and 2 slimers, all from Red Bluff Point area. I swear we had a BIG jack bust some bait a foot from the boat...nearly made me chit myself.

Too damn hot to be out, going to try the light set up tonight.
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Keep after 'em FF!
                  Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Great report and good going FoF. Jeez, I'm jealous!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report, why to get out there and nail them.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

FOF... Talk to Thomas he's building them again... Keep it inside the FWE Family
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                          FOF... Talk to Thomas he's building them again... Keep it inside the FWE Family
                          Oh yeah, I forgot.
                          T...throw me a price....buddy!
                          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
                          X