Offshore trip Oct.20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore trip Oct.20th

I dont fish offshore that much at all.I was invited to go next saturday the 20th.What should i expect to catch?(if i catch anything) We are leaving out of the Surf Side marina.Do not know who the charter service is.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Wahoo!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

How far out? Are they gonna be bottom dropping, trolling, what kind of fishing? Hope ya'll get calm conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        How far out? Are they gonna be bottom dropping, trolling, what kind of fishing? Hope ya'll get calm conditions.
        I heard around 80 miles.Not sure how they will rig up.Not evensure if it will be 80 miles or not.its a freeby so i took it
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Hey NK:

Kings are still around and so are Wahoo, ling and possibly some tuna (blackfin). Just depends on how far you are going. good luck and hope ya have a great trip.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X