ribbed for her pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ribbed for her pleasure

Sunday morning rollo and myself went out to some local watering hole's and we were out fishing the drop off in a channel when i saw what looked like reds working the shoreline.As we made a stealth approach i said those are flounder so grab the topwater due to the know thick shell and tons of ike debris.I toss it were a flounder just busted some bait and this topwater was smacked with the quickness and then reappeared..huh?I reeled it in with the quickness and tossed it back to the weeds and it was walking with a limp...wth........got it back to the boat and noticed the flounder had ripped the hook and split ring off......I wouldn't trade a flounder topwater bite for a trout topwater bite for anything.
    Attached Files
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

You had me at 'Sunday morning Rollo and I went out drinking'!
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Wow! Amazing.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Us Ol farts dont drink as much as we used too! but we can still do some fishin.That was actually a pretty awsome blow up!It sounded like somebody pulled the triggers on an old shotgun....That flounder wasnt takin for no little dummie! If it'ed been your hand youd been pullin back a bloody stump!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

LOL the flounder was hungry Chris BUT not hungry enough to take the whole dummy just wanted a bite... LMAO Thanks for the read buddy...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

ribbed for her pleasure

Lmao ... Awesome post
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

sheiity split ring or we would have seen that flatty!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
              X