Anyone going out tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out tomorrow?

Anyone else heading out tomorrow? It looks as if we'll had towards tequilla and Sunrise. Mainly targeting AJ's and I of course want to keep my grouper streak going. The guys going with me wants AJ's, hopefully the cooperate and quick and do some trolling for some hooski's...

I wouldn't mind a little AJ steak!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Contemplating going Sunday...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Too far for me. We were planning to head out Tomorrow, but this front looks like it'll change that plan. We only go 30 miles out around GA 350 area or Bucs. Good luck Seaweed!! Watch them storms!

Coe;

I doubt if we'll go Sunday, but we might-if we do we'll take the Grady and Robalo thru SLP and take a 130 or 140 Heading (GA272, 301, 303, 349 & 350 areas and also try a couple of wrecks). Call me Saturday eve-if we go, maybe tag up out there.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Y'all have fun, but I guess that goes without saying.
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Welp, now all I'm waiting for is morning to get here...Went down to the boat we're ready to roll, going to leave at 5am to try and get a start on the boat ride...hopefully have a report tomorrow or Sunday

Comment

Wind was dead calm...I believe there will be some good reports tonight!
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Dang... look at those surf cams. Wish I had got up earlier for the dawn patrol

Comment

Hey...you make it in alright? and where's the report?
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Roger back in report coming an extremely long day on the water left at 4 and got back about 730 last night...report not so bueno but I've had worse days

Comment

I was worried about you Seaweed. That nasty storm that came in had me checking for your report to make sure you were ok. We beat the storm by less than an hour.
                      NoBama

Comment

Never did post a report, basically the day consisted of running out to Tequilla a couple AJ's and a butt load of breakoffs, came in closer got our snapper, and other then that had a couple other fish here and there but nothing to speak of. Storms came in as I was lifting the boat out of the water. Had to come back Sunday and clean everything up. All was good though. Finally caught a great day at Tequilla area with no current.

Comment

Working...
                        X