Billystix off shore spiral rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billystix off shore spiral rods

For you off shore guys, i just wanted you all to know that i b uild off shore custom spiral rods as well as in shore, a lot of people seem to think for some strange reason that i only build inshore, i am currently building a 7ft with titanium ring lock guides for a guy to fish for snapper and grouper in 200 plus ft of water, this rod is built on a calstar blank with a leather for grip i will try to get a couple pictures of it today or tomorrow i also just completed a 7ft bottom rod with just regulsr nitride guides and a normal foam fore grip, perhaps i should take a couple photos to show you some of my off shor work.
    I have some of the very best 6 ft bottom rods as well as rods for tuna both yellow and blue fin, i also have some great cobia rods that work great for casting to cobia not to mention kings.
    My point is if you are looking for ant off shore rod why not give me a shout and see if i can build you what you are looking for.
    You might be surprised at what i can price a 6 ft spiral in the line range of -#20-#50---#30--#60--#50--#80---and in clude titanium ring lock guides or some heavy dudes that just will not give to any pressure, add a sleeve to lhe lower end for more strenghth put a solid heavy duty graphite reelseat no rust no corrisson
    plus this rod has all the arss you have to apply to it.
    Stix
Working...
X