Redfish Showdown/Shriners Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redfish Showdown/Shriners Rods

Well friends, I debated for a long time as to what to do for these rods. Should I bling them out or just keep it simple with some great components and keep them light. Well the latter is what I decided and here is what we got.
    1. 7' light IM8 cut down to 6'9 with a Fuji SK seat and EVA Grips, some Bullard varigated thread and spiral wrapped Fuji Polished Alconite guides. 2.8 oz Length markers at 15,20,25,28.
    2. 6'6 light IM8, Fuji ACSM seat that I cut to a skeleton 2pc. Batson EVA/Comp Split Grip, Fuji SiC gunsmoke guides, spiral wrapped. I am realy glad to help out this great cause and thanks to Coe, Brad and all those who have made this event a great success for the Shriners Childrens Hospital.
    Attached Files

Nice work Alan! I can hardly wait to see them in person!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Redfish Showdown/Shriners Rods

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want these things! Can't wait to see them tonight Allen. May put in an order for a custom rod. Need a new wading rod.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I use one of Alan's rods and have to say that it is my go to...AMAZING how light it is...everybody should come by and pick one of these up just to see what I mean...oh, and everyone should by a zillion raffle tickets to make sure you win it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Cool.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
              X