Offshore Gal. 7/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore Gal. 7/19

Short trip by my brother and buddy and his buddy's 3 kids. I was gonna take my boat also and we'd tag, but after seeing Saturday night's storm, and awakening to see lightning south of Jamaica Beach, I told them to call me if broke down and have a good trip. They went about 18 miles from the pass. 2-3' seas with occasional 4'. 15 mph going out. Drifted sardines and troilled some. 2 kings, 1 spannymac and 1 keeper snapper. They saw a nice ling, but wouldn't eat. They headed in by 11 a.m. due to storm coming from south and then they got caught for about 10 minutes in storm between Sea Isle and Jamaica Beach that started off NW of chocolate bay. Glad I didn't go.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Thanks for the report and I am with you when it comes to storms on the open seas.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
    X