West Bay 7/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 7/18

Caught tons of throwback trout. Ended with 12 trout to 24" in my boat and brother's boat had 6(?). Had a Pathfinder with a trolling motor pull in on one of our guys while he was wading and they were tossing all around him. He asked them if he was in their way and the Pathfinder said no, he was Ok fishing where he was-THEY PULLED IN ON HIM!! Not real nice. Give at least 100 yards from others-and don't pull in on folks wading-show some courtesy. We know they had kids in their boat, but jeez, lot's of shoreline is around so find some spots and quit screwing with other folks that are fishing a spot.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I agree! Had it happen to Donna and I several times already. West Bay is big, so find a spot that some else is not fishing. Pot lickers!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report.. Glad you found some over the weekend..

Comment

Thanks for the report......I would have put on the biggest lure with the most hooks I had and put it in the boat.....Done it before!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
        X