mayor says we can return!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayor says we can return!

6am to 6PM all other tis are curfew, big health risk right now, snakes everywhere. You must have a picture ID and a water bill showing proof you belong there.... Look and leave policy!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Looks like I'll be makin a trip down there. From what I hear its mosquito infested and it stinks to high heaven. I'm planning on wearing some breathables when walking around and of course a ****load of off. Anyone having any suggestions on venturing down there?

Comment

Bottled water
      Flashlights
      Batteries
      First aid kit
      Hand tools
      Hand sanitizer
      Garbage bags
      Camera
      Notepad/pens
      Bug repellant
      Personal hygiene items
      Gloves
      Boots
      Sunscreen
      Tire repair supplies

Comment

I was down there wear Tennis shoes or thick hiking boots... bring a lot of OFF...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          I was down there wear Tennis shoes or thick hiking boots... bring a lot of OFF...
          Thanks for the reports and pics Coe!! My neighbor has been on pins and needles. I showed her the pics that you posted last night and she felt alot better!! You da man!! And keep 'em coming!!
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I've posted about all I am willing to take... lol... I have videos but with my lack of power and no internet I am having a difficult time uploading... Seem my IT Policy here at work doesn't like You Tube... I will try and copy the videos and get them over to our IT guy who can upload for me...

Comment

Working...
            X