Aransas Pass November 12, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aransas Pass November 12, 2012

I had a great day with a couple from the Fort Worth area today, this was her first saltwater fishing trip and who caught the first and biggest fish of the day? She did, and it is so great to see people get excited about catching and fighting fish. This was the second day of windy norther, and normally the water would be really low, but it was not, and it had me worried about where and what to do. But we were lucky and find the fish biting on the first stop. The wind had the water dirty to where we couldn't see fish like we have been doing. It didn't take but a couple of hours for us to get our limit of drum, so we headed back to the flats to look for keeper reds. First stop we hook a 19 3/4'' red right after we got the baits out, but the perch moved in and no keeper reds. Several more stops same thing, but we did catch several more drum to help keep us entertained. Thanks folks for a great day on the water and look forward to having you back again soon. Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0233 copyweb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	573051

Re: Aransas Pass November 12, 2012

Good going !

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

awesome!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
      X