Room for a Kentucky Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room for a Kentucky Boy?

Well, hello everybody. I know, I know, I'm nowhere near the island.....at least not most of the time, but Coe and I go way back, and I've made my fair share of trips down to Galveston. I was Coe's roommate/fraternity brother/partner in crime through college, so of course he requested my nonsense on the board here, and I was happy to oblige.

Anyway, I'm an avid outdoorsman and boater, so I'll try my best to pretend like I know stuff about saltwater fishing, although I'm not a total newb!! I can also provide a little insight into what's happening up here in Kentucky, and what type of game I'm taking and how throughout the year (if anybody cares). I do my part to shrink the Mississippi Flyway every fall, and love to bow hunt, so maybe I'll have something interesting to add.........or maybe not!

Yes, I wear shoes.

You need to get down here so we can go Gator hunting... Might also let you take that 6' Gar with your bow that almost capsized your Yak that one night!

like this one:

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      You need to get down here so we can go Gator hunting... Might also let you take that 6' Gar with your bow that almost capsized your Yak that one night!

like this one:

Man! I remember that, scared the sh*t out of me!!
      Yes, I wear shoes.

Comment

How about this dummy...

Two (2) 30 round clips through your Automatic M4 w/ suppressor... What does this guy do? Grabs the barrel and tries to remove it ... Grits his teeth and pretends like nothing happened as he goes and looks for ice... Good times at ol' KNOB CREEK!!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Fire!!!

I laugh every time I look at this.....

Take 500+ Machine Guns with trigger happy owners.

Add 300+ gallons of diesel fuel in 55 gallon drums.

Last, add a gun range that doesn't give a F*ck!!

What do you get......
          Attached Files
          Yes, I wear shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by sirkle View Post
            I laugh every time I look at this.....

Take 500+ Machine Guns with trigger happy owners.

Add 300+ gallons of diesel fuel in 55 gallon drums.

Last, add a gun range that doesn't give a F*ck!!

What do you get......
            LOL NICE!!!!
            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Working...
            X