This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Water

Fell I love with top water fly fishn in fresh water lakes and rivers in Texas hill country. Now it's time to turn it up a notch! Still looking for that top water action is there anybody out there that can point me in the right direction.
    Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

i would try behind SLP on the flats or Christmas bay behind the cell tower off of Bluewater hwy.on the surfside sade of the bridge.good catching
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks nokatchin for the info i been at the cell tower, but haven't made out to the flats
      I've seen them fishing out there but a little intimidated by the trails/roads. No 4 wheel dr and getting stuck aint my idea of fun. Whats the best way out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
        Fell I love with top water fly fishn in fresh water lakes and rivers in Texas hill country. Now it's time to turn it up a notch! Still looking for that top water action is there anybody out there that can point me in the right direction.
        Felipe Naranjo he knows it all!!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

The great white hunter fishes does he, I know what kind of line he throws.

Comment

He carries alot of line !
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              He carries alot of line !
              thats tha truf!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Look what time it is!

Comment

Look what time it is!
                  It's that time thats why I wasn't on line!! pendejo!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

The great white hunter fishes does he, I know what kind of line he throws.
                    He does everything!!! He's been around the world twice and met everybody once!!! And stuff!!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      He does everything!!! He's been around the world twice and met everybody once!!! And stuff!!!!
                      isn't he a worldclass guide?
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks nokatchin for the info i been at the cell tower, but haven't made out to the flats
                        I've seen them fishing out there but a little intimidated by the trails/roads. No 4 wheel dr and getting stuck aint my idea of fun. Whats the best way out there?
                        Call corndog he has 4x4 he will take you!! if not you can ease in there and stop before you it gets bad and walk in not too bad
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                          Oh yea he was born in a lions den and suckled by a bear with three layer of jaw tooth and double coat of hair and stuff!!!

Comment

Comment

geez you want a greenie worse than dbarham. OK ill give you one
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X