Fillet knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fillet knife

"The fisherman's Solution" by Cutco is a fillet knife I have been using for about 3 years now and is one of the greatest fillet knives I have ever owned, period! Thought I would throw there name out there. I bought this knife 3 years ago for about $80 to $90 bucks and was amazed how well I could fillet a Trout and Red. After the first year and a half I was talking with a rep and he said they sharpen the blades for free for life or will replace the knife for life if there is any problems. During this conversation I gave him the knife to take and sharpen it up for me. A week later they sent me a brand new knife. Last week I called him up and told him I had a few knicks in the blade and wanted him to take a look at it and see what happen. I told him I had bought a new knife sharpener, one made with ceramic bars. Apparently ceramic knife sharpeners can damage some blades. Did not know this! No matter, the knife was still replaced with no problems. Anyone that still prefers a hand knife over electric should really get one of these fillets knives, they make very easy work out of Trout.

AQUA PIMP

Contact Josh Hoffman of Cutco 832-338-4770
    or josh.hoffman.cutco@gmail.com
    tell him you heard it from Capt. Greg
    Last edited by aqua pimp; July 27, 2009, 09:34 AM.
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

i own the cutco only knife ill ever buy. also the cutco shears never had one problem
    Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

I use to sell Cutco back in college

They are the real Deal

I have a Fillet Knife, and broke it on a red, they replaced it no problems
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I've been using the same knife for about 2 years. Like mudskipper said they are the real deal. Also the blade is adjustable so you can make it longer/shorter depending on how big the fish you are filleting.

Comment

My neighbor's son sells Cutco and I could have purchased one, but did not want to drop $ 100 for a knive. Maybe I should have!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
          X