7/25 West bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/25 West bay

Lots of dinks and 7 keeper trout. Shrimp under cork between 8 am and 10 am. No big girls-biggest at 19". Lotsa little ones.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

thanks for the report, where were you? Don't have to give me your honey hole, just the general location.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

South shore near Jam Beach.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

First ever post. Same result using scrimps under cork @ Pirates Cove...one keeper 20". Around 1300 hrs behind S. Deer we had throwback trout on every cast. Kept thinking mama would bite but she never did. That excitement turned a slow day into a fun outing for my 8 yr old daughter's first fish trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          South shore near Jam Beach.
          That is what I thought, but just wanted to ask. Thanks.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report. I want to go this week but these forecasted winds look brutal..Might give it a shot wed

Comment

Working...
            X