Freeport 7-25-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeport 7-25-09

Went out bright and early Sat. morning just about 4 miles inside of the Fogg and around numerous shrimp boats on the way in. Had a great time caught 7 kings, 1 ling, 14 dolphin, 7 snapper and numerous throwbacks. Even kept a bonito that will probably wind up as crab trap bait unless you guys know any way to fix them that I've yet to find. Water was blue and smooth!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Pics

If I can get this to work here's a pic or two...
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Very nice!! Great ling too!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice fish...can't beat the water color right now man it's beautiful close in.

Comment

Awesome Fishin'....Beautiful Ling. I'll go offshore and catch some of those someday!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice trip.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice fish and report. Thanks.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What is the weight of that Ling???? STAR leader as of two weeks ago was 57.5lbs.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

79 lbs now

Comment

ling

I was right at 30. Pictures work wonders!! Here's the rest of the catch!
                    Attached Files
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Holy Crap! Thats a big ling! Nice report and catch...can't wait to fish blue waters again.

Comment

Working...
                      X