Duck Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Lease

Well Ike spared no mercy to our duck lease in the Upper Trinity just west of Anuahac... She's gone nothing left I've heard... Anyone have a good duck hunting spot? Looks like I will no longer be able to spend the night out there and take the 3min ride to my blind Hoping to get some pics if any... I heard there might be 2 airboats left somewhere in the marsh...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I might have some days with some open seats to take you out. Ike took my freshly built blind far, far away, but I am rebuilding ASAP. I think this was the best teal opener I have ever seen! Haha. I had a lot different visions of what 7 A.M. Sat the 13th would have brought other than cleaning up trash in my yard. Ill be in touch with you. Sorry about the lease.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

We are too we are rebuilding ours, however the posts are all gone so we have to resink posts...

Comment

Same problems with mine. The real shame is I put the finishing touches in serious detail on mine about 6 days before Ike. Dang the Luck!!
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I might just plop down in the marsh somewhere

Comment

Did that for years, this year I thought, what the heck, Ill build a blind what do I have to lose. Turns out, I lost the whole thing.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
            X