Perfect Size Wade Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Size Wade Box

I try and be organized and look for fishing gear that works best (at least for me). I really like the wade belts and single wade bags sold by Hookset, but whether you use their bag to hold your wade box or a FTU bag, the best plastic box is the Plano 23705-00. It has yellow latches, and it's about 6"X9"with three dividers (four slots or trays). It's deeper than the 3600 boxes so it will hold more lures. 4 or 5 topwaters will fit in one tray. I can carry all my Corkys, Mirrolures,and jig with plastic in this one little box. It has positive latches and will not come open or apart like the FTU boxes. They sell from $3.50-$7.50 on line or at FTU when they're not out.
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

One cheapo strap from Academy camping, and 2 rivets, and your set! Thanks kenny, I need a new box, and might just go that route!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I really like the latches and plano's been around since I was a kid. I've witnessed several occasions wading where someones dumped their lures in waist deep water thinking they snapped it closed and ended up losing the majority of their baits. Good thing those $7.00 topwaters float. I've seen it and had it happen to me. A good box is like a pair of waders that don't leak.

Comment

That would be one of 6 for Chip. He has 3 boxes of just topwaters and will throw every single one of them wading one shoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          That would be one of 6 for Chip. He has 3 boxes of just topwaters and will throw every single one of them wading one shoreline.
          lmao yes he will, i have seen it with my own eye...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            And that's just the start!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

During winter I like the ones that fit in my wading jacket pockets.

Comment

We make 3 different sizes. The lonely touts is the 367000. The touts is a 367000 over a 236500. The tops and touts has the 367000 over a larger box. The most popular is he touts because is has room for a few topwaters and plenty of room for plastics. It's also light weight and drilled for drainage.
                www.grindtt.com
                Good Luck and hope you catch your hog this winter!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X