Deer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Season

Just realized we are one day closer to deer season!! Cant wait for opening day.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

I'll be back down at the lease Sat. morning as long as I'm not fishing. I've been down 3 times in as many weeks, and seeing more deer in the front pastures ( By my stand) than I thought were on the entire ranch. Can't wait to get at it with the bow again this year. If all goes well the only time the rifle will come out will be for the kids and for bad weather.
    Gande' Member

Comment

I'm heading out to my place this weekend for the last to-do things. Not long before it will be time to chase them with two sticks and a string..........
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Hell yeah man only about a month left. Its killing me. Going this weekend to switch over from protien to corn. Gonna do some scouting and hang a stand or two.

It couldnt get here soon enough. Cant wait to play a little string music.

Comment

I got my fingers crossed for some cold fronts between now and then......
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            I got my fingers crossed for some cold fronts between now and then......
            may have to stop on in one of these days!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              may have to stop on in one of these days!
              Yes sir, let me know when you have a weekend free......

Comment

Wait, people still deer hunt? jk sorry when I started chasing waterfowl I never looked back! I get one deer a year, usually the first mature deer I see (buck or doe) just for the meat

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                  Yes sir, let me know when you have a weekend free......
                  only weekend I have free is during deer season
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Those are all booked up......

We will get you up for a hunt not a problem!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X