trout tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trout tournaments

This was posted up at another web-site; lynns first tourney is jan 19th... the first saturday after the boat show.... we also have the galveston trophy trout series on dec 15 with a great pay out... and lets not forget the fish west end trout tourney on the 8th of december....
    schedules as followed
    gtts- dec 15th feb 9th, marvh 9th and april 13th
    specktacular series- jan 19th feb 16 mar 16 and april7-8 The Specktacular tournament isn't official yet, but should be posted up soon at : http://www.specktourney.com/ja/

I think you mean April 6-7 for the Spectacular championship. The 8th is a Monday.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

the first galveston trophy trout series event is this saturday.. capt meeting is at outriggers in kemah tommorrow night at 730.. for rules and info check out www.galvestontrophytroutseries.com

Comment

Alright. Does anyone know if the SpeckTourney is happening? Is Lynn having his series this year???????????
        Inquiring minds want to know.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
          Alright. Does anyone know if the SpeckTourney is happening? Is Lynn having his series this year???????????
          Inquiring minds want to know.
          From what Jerami said yes the series is happening. The captains meeting is this Thursday. I am not sure why he is not e-mailing and publicizing it like he has done in years past.

Comment

Thanks Coe. That is bizarre for sure. Harborwalk again this year I suppose.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
              Thanks Coe. That is bizarre for sure. Harborwalk again this year I suppose.
              I think so...

Comment

Yes.... Capt.'s meeting this Thursday at Harborwalk and tourney Saturday with weighin at same place.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The site is updated http://www.specktourney.com/ja/index_trout.shtml

Comment

My F'n boat is down or I would be in on this. Well got to pick up the new winch this weekend in POC!!! DAMMIT!
                    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

West End Tourny

Does anyone know how many teams have signed up for the West End Tourny this weekend? We are in !
                      Team "Potlikin Aint EZ" LOL. Cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X