My buddie in Fl done good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddie in Fl done good

My pal Sean sent me this cell phone picture. The area gigged was a place called Sebastian Inlet on the east coast of Florida. He said The smallest went 17in and the big girl went 27in. Folks, thats a nice fish right there now I don't care what you say, that there is nice fish.
    I just wanted to share.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

I'd take that any day!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      I'd take that any day!
      Considering my biggest gigged is a couple at 22in, I would too! I have seen beds that I would had gueestimated at around 27in and man did that ever make my heart beat hard.

I miss read his email. The correction is that he took 2 flounders that went 27!!
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

We gigged one that weighed 12 lb when I was 16. It took 3 of us to get her in the boat with the gig in her.
        That is a nice mess of flatfish!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

27"? No way... Nice catch but I'm not sure I'm drinking that kool-aid

Comment

If those boards are 2 x 6 some of those flouder are barely 12 inches??????????? But nice mess of flounder anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice!!!!!

We have some of those down here too...... I took this big Flounder in West Bay in November of 07 (date on pic is wrong) at the pass. She went close to 28" and was 9lbs on the money. JT had a 6 lber that same night and thought he had a monster until I threw this girl on the boat LOL. Mine would have ate his!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
              Attached Files
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

AP, what a horse!
                Yan, you will drink the kool-aide and like it.
                Maybe Sean lied to me but I'd like to think not. He's a cool Christian type dude.
                He is so good at what he does that when he is in town I let him always
                be captain in my rig and I always learn more from him than any other gigger I've ever meet.

These crazy Nino winds have really screwed-up the gigging this year and the few times here lately that the winds have laid down it seems I had to work. Lets all pray for calm winds before Aug first limit reductions arrive and go get a few limits.

Comment

Haha, sorry for implying that your buddy is a liar. Looked back at the post and it seemed a lot more smart-arse than I wanted it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    Haha, sorry for implying that your buddy is a liar. Looked back at the post and it seemed a lot more smart-arse than I wanted it to.
                    That will cost ye 40 lashes on the beach Saturday night or ye
                    has to paddle out me baits to the 6th sand bar.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                      Very nice!!!!!

We have some of those down here too...... I took this big Flounder in West Bay in November of 07 (date on pic is wrong) at the pass. She went close to 28" and was 9lbs on the money. JT had a 6 lber that same night and thought he had a monster until I threw this girl on the boat LOL. Mine would have ate his!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      NOW thats a 'DOOR MATT' for sure A.P. nice dang fish bro...
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                        Very nice!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                        that thing has some love on it!!! something tried to eat that flatty! look @ them scars
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Shoot thats A.P. claws marks silly!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                          X